This should really become the life of the party – Sliders! Or Mini-Burgers, if you like.
This fun food would be perfect for gatherings or with your friends just hanging out at home. But even if they’re small, it doesn’t mean you can eat as many as you want Serve it with homemade French or baked fries!
- ground beef - 2 lbs
- French onion soup mix - 1 packet, 1 oz
- dinner rolls bread - 10 pcs
- cheese slices -
- mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- onions - 1/4 cup, chopped, sliced
- sweet pickle relish - 1/4 cup
- salt and peppper - to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef and French onion soup powder; mix using your clean hands.
- Scoop about 2 1/2 ounces of meat and form it into a ball-like figure. Gently press the meat so that it becomes flat.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper
- Grill each side in medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes. The thicker the patty, the longer it takes to grill.
- Remove from the grill and assemble. Start by spreading mayonnaise on the dinner roll, and then arrange the patty.
- Add cheese, sliced onion, and pickles, if you like.
Chef Nicko cooks for us Sliders on this video!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 21, 2013 12:28 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat