Here’s another unique appetizer dish – Seafood Egg Rolls! To those unfamiliar in egg roll wrappers, you can buy them at oriental or Chinese stores. This recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for seafood lovers.
- crab meat - 8 oz, fresh or imitation
- shrimp - 8 oz, peeled, cooked and finely chopped
- tuna, salmon or any white fish - 8 ounces, cooked and flaked
- onion - 1 large size, chopped
- tomato - 1 large size, diced
- garlic powder - 2 tsp
- soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper - to taste
- raisins - 2 ounces (optional)
- cilantro - 1/4 cup
- egg - 2, beaten (separately)
- 20-25 egg roll wrappers -
- Saute the onion and tomato.
- Add crabmeat, shrimp and fish.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed. Add cilantro and raisins.
- When thoroughly heated, remove from heat and let cool for about 20-30 minutes.
- Mix in the beaten egg.
- Measure about 2 tablespoons of the mixture and place on each eggroll wrapper - follow directions on the wrapper package.
- Seal with beaten egg.
- Deep fry in hot oil until brown, drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Serve with Ketchup or with a sweet and sour sauce.
- You can substitute any seafood of your choice.
There are several variations for this recipe and you can choose any seafood that you want like oysters or scallops. Check this one out from Wok n Rolls!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of June 19, 2013 6:07 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat