So for the first recipe I was thinking more along the line of a good drink….. Was wondering what to make and thought of Cindy….. Here is a great recipe for a good Sangria.
How to make sangria for this warm spring afternoon. Taking time out to have an iced cold refreshing sangria with chips and guacamole.
- orange juice - 1 quart
- dry red wine - 3 quarts
- orange fruit - 2 (sliced)
- peaches - 4 (peeled and sliced)
- lemon - 1 (sliced)
- confectioner's sugar - ¾ cup
- vodka - 1 cup
- sugar - optional
- soda water - optional
- You will need a large pitcher or several small pitchers.
- You need to take 1 quart orange juice, add 3 quarts dry red wine, 2 oranges (washed & sliced), 4 peaches (peeled & sliced), 1 lemon (washed & sliced) and ¾ cup confectioners sugar and mix. This is where I “taste” it for yumminess.
- Chill for 4-6 hours.
- Add 1 cup of vodka…see where I am going with this?
- If needed, add more sugar.
- If you want it a little lighter you can add some soda water.
- Pour this into a large wine glass, adding ice if you want, and make sure to get some of that yummy fruit in your glass.
Check out this Sangria Video by yellowsaffron:
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 24, 2013 4:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat