There are many ways to enjoy your turkey for Thanksgiving or other special occasions. This Roasted Turkey Breast is served with maple syrup and Dijon mustard. However, you can try other types of gravy as well.
Health Facts! Turkey is ideal for low-fat diets. It just contains 1 gram of fat per ounce of flesh. You can have an RDA of folic acid, Vitamins B, B1, B6, zinc and potassium. Turkey, just like chicken is the white meat for people watching their cholesterol or fat levels.
- white turkey breast - 4 - 6 pounds
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
- For Rubbing: -
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
- coriander powder - 1 tsp
- black pepper - 1 tsp
- Maple Mustard Sauce: -
- Dijon mustard - 1/2 cup
- maple syrup - 1/2 cup
- Mix garlic powder, salt, coriander, and pepper together.
- Lightly oil turkey breast. Rub spice mixture into turkey breast.
- Bake turkey breast in a shallow roasting pan at 325°F (160°C) until internal temperature reaches 170°F | 75°C (roasting time for a 4 to 6 pound turkey breast is approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours; a 6 to 8 pound breast takes 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours).
- Let turkey breast rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Maple Mustard Sauce.
For Maple Mustard Sauce: Mix together the Dijon mustard and maple syrup.
Kirk shows us How to Roast a Turkey Breast
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 23, 2013 7:06 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat