With summer coming on, and this being my 2nd summer here in Texas, I thought I would share my pasta salad recipe.
You can make this pasta salad for lunch or dinner. This recipe is extremely easy and you can use any type of pasta that you like!
- tri-colored pasta - 1 pound
- water (salted) - 1 pot
- green pepper - 1 (diced)
- red pepper - 1 (diced)
- yellow pepper - 1 (diced)
- cucumber - 1 chopped
- cherry tomatoes - 1 cup
- pepperoni - 10 pieces (diced)
- celery - 3 stalks (diced)
- salsa ranch dressing -
- McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning -
- Using any type of pasta that you like (I usually use the tri-colored spiral pasta) put one pound into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook according to package. When the pasta is cooked rinse under cold water and drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, dice up one green pepper, one red pepper, one yellow pepper, one cucumber and put into a large mixing bowl.
- Add at least one cup of cherry tomatoes (you can cut these in half if you would like).
- Take ½ pound of cheddar cheese and cut into cubes, then put into mixing bowl.
- Dice about 10 pieces of pepperoni, add to bowl. Dice up 3 stalks of celery.
- Pour about one bottle of salsa ranch dressing (I use HEB brand as it is delicious) onto the vegetables/cheese.
- When the pasta is cooled mix into the bowl. I then sprinkle McCormick’s Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning across the entire top of the salad.
- Put in fridge for at least one hour. Serve!!
Here is Michelle’s video for the Tri-Color Pasta Salad
Recommended Best Sellers
Prices are accurate as of May 22, 2013 8:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat