Isn’t peanut butter just one of those classic spreads that you just have to eat once in a while? Here’s another way to enjoy it – Peanut Butter Balls! No baking needed here, just mix and mash and chill!
Health Facts! Get recommended levels of phenolic anti-oxidants, minerals, vitamins, and protein by eating a hand full of peanuts a day. Boiling also enhances the antioxidants concentration in peanuts. Peanuts are not nuts, but legumes, however they have properties comparable to walnuts!
- peanut butter - 1/2 cup
- raisins - 1/2 cup
- non-fat powdered milk - 1/2 cup
- chocolate chips - 1/2 cup, semi sweet
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blend until well combined and the mixture begins sticking together as a mass.
- Or you can simply just mix all the ingredients well.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and roll into 3/4 to 1-inch diameter balls.
- You may want to stick the mixed ingredients in the freezer for 20 minutes before making the balls because it's less sticky.
- Allow to set for awhile before eating.
- You may also have oats, dried Cranberries, coconuts or rice crispies.
There are plenty of ways to make this fun dessert, here’s one. Check out the vid.
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 24, 2013 4:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat