Recently a friend that I have known for many, many years ago hit me up and said that now that she is in Boston and can’t just come over (we used to live side-by-side in a duplex in Florida) that she would love for me to send her my famous NO BAKE COOKIES. Okay Liz…..here it is. Enjoy!
Enjoy making your own delicious cookies even without baking! Kids will surely enjoy this treat.
- In a saucepan mix together 2 cups sugar, ½ cup milk, ½ cup butter, and ¼ cup cocoa powder.
- Bring this to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 ½ minutes. Please make sure to time it*.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in 1 cup peanut butter, 3 cups oats (quick cooking) and 1 teaspoon vanilla (I use the real not imitation).
- Drop these by tablespoons onto wax paper. Cool until firm and enjoy!
*If you boil the mixture to long it will make the cookies dry, if you don’t boil long enough the cookies won’t set properly!!!
DivasCanCook surely can with this No Bake Cookie Video (Chocolate, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter)
Prices are accurate as of May 18, 2013 10:51 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat