If you are looking for a succulent pork recipe, here’s Marinated Pork Tenderloin Asian Style. This dish has the simplest recipes, requires an overnight marinate and baking.
This is best served with rice, mashed potatoes or corn.
- pork tenderloin - 1 1/2-2 lbs
- soy sauce - 1/3 cup
- sesame oil - 1/4 cup
- light brown sugar - 1/3 cup
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tbsp
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- garlic cloves - 4, crushed
- dry mustard - 1 tbsp
- pepper - 1 1/2 tsp
- For the marinade, add all the ingredients (except for the pork) in a small bowl; whisk well.
- Place pork in a shallow dish; add marinade, turning pork to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, throw away marinade.
- Place pork in an foil lined roasting pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Let pork stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 25, 2013 1:08 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat