I don’t know any person who doesn’t love KFC’s Coleslaw, so here’s just the perfect recipe for you to actually make your own and enjoy as much as you want, well, not so much…
With very few ingredients and just a matter of mixin’, you will have your very own homemade fixin’.
Health Facts! Did you know that cabbages, the main ingredient of coleslaw, is so rich in Vitamin C even more than that of oranges. It is also rich in sulphur that helps heal wounds and ulcers. It also contains high amount of iodine that is beneficial to your brain health.
- mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
- granulated sugar - 1/3 up
- milk - 1/4 cup
- buttermilk - 1/4 cup
- lemon juice - 2 1/2 tbsp
- white vinegar - 1 1/2 tbsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/8 tsp
- cabbage - 1 head
- carrot - 1, medium size
- onion - 2 tbsp, minced
- Finely chop cabbage and carrots.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients (mayo, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper) in a large bowl, whisk well.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, and onion (slaw) and toss well.
- Pour dressing over the slaw and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving to allow the cabbage to soak up the marinade. Better if overnight.
Check out this video on how to make your own KFC Coleslaw!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 24, 2013 4:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat