Don’t you just love Home Fries? It’s just about the perfect side dish for burgers, steaks and grilled chicken. Sometimes it’s better than buying ready – made frozen French fries.
To cook Home Fries, it’s better to microwave the potatoes first before frying them. You may or may not peel the potatoes. After frying, bake them to perfection. This would just take a few minutes and it only have at least 4 ingredients.
- Microwave raw potatoes for 4-5 minutes each. It's takes 4 minutes for one potato to be good enough to slice and still retain its shape.
- Cut into thick fries when ready. You may cut them in cubes or by the length of the potatoes and 1/2 inch thick or into wedges.
- Fry batches in hot oil until golden brown and drain on paper towels.
- Once these are done bake in a single layer at 400 degrees until crisp, about 5-10 minutes.
- While they are still warm season with salt & pepper or fry seasoning (recipe below) to taste.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- You can also add garlic, onions, paprika, and parsley.
Check out this Easy Home Fries video!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 24, 2013 4:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat