If you happen to have pizza dough lying around the kitchen, or if you can easily buy at the grocery, try making this quick Ham and Cheese Calzone.
Most of the time, the stuffing of Calzone is similar to pizza toppings. But this one’s ideal for people on the go who just have to grab a bite and take off somewhere. You can eat this anytime you like!
- Prepare a batch of pizza dough by hand.
- Divide the dough into two balls, and roll out each ball into a circle.
- Top half of each circle with Ricotta, ham and Mozzarella, leaving a one-inch edge all the way around.
- Moisten the edge of the dough with water, and fold the untopped side over the filling. Then seal the edges by pressing down with the tines of a fork.
- Finish by cutting slits in the center of each calzone to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake at 490 for 10 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Prices are accurate as of May 21, 2013 8:16 am. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat