Here’s a perfect side dish for your wonderful turkey for Thanksgiving - Green Bean Casserole!
The key here is to make sure that you will buy the freshest of vegetables, so they remain crisp. You will be surprised how easy this dish actually is. Surely, this is another yummy treat.
- green beans - 2 cans (14.5 oz)
- cream of mushroom soup - 1 can (3/4 oz)
- French fried onion - 1 1/2 cups
- sour cream - 1/2 cup
- milk - 1/4 cup
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl. Combine cream of mushroom, sour cream, milk, pepper, and salt.Mix well.
- Add-in beans and 3/4 cups of fried onions. Mix gently and arrange the mixture in a baking pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and arrange the remaining fried onions on top. Bake for another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
See the video of Kelly’s Green Bean Casserole!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 22, 2013 9:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat