Iced tea, milk tea and other similar drinks have gained popularity everywhere in the world. But you can also make your own Fruit Tea. You may be surprised with the results!
It’s perfect for gatherings or just on a very hot summer afternoon!
Health Facts! There are many types of tea and each of them has their own health benefits. These benefits come from the antioxidants that are said to have anti-cancer properties. There are also studies that suggests that drinking tea is good for the prevention of heart disease. Tea also has caffeine, although lesser than what can be found in coffee.
- tea bags - 2-3
- water - 1 1/2 quarts, boiling
- sugar - 1 cups (up to you how much)
- pineapple juice - 1 can, 48 oz
- orange juice - 1 can, 12 oz, frozen
- lemonade - 1 can, 12 oz, frozen
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight.
- Discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs.
- Add water to each to fill jug.
- Refrigerate. Shake well before serving.
You can use any fruit juice that you like, just like this one on woknrolls video!
Different Types of Teas
Prices are accurate as of June 19, 2013 9:39 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat