Don’t you just love the beefy protein most of our recipes provide? Kiddin’. Here’s Chili Macaroni.
If you are pressed for time and you want to make use of available recipes at home, you can find delight in this simple recipe. It might even bring back childhood memories!
- lean ground beef - 1 1/2 lbs
- macaroni - 6 cups, cooked
- stewed tomatoes - 1 (15 oz) cans, chopped
- celery stalks - 3
- white onion - 1/2, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper - to taste
- Start by cooking the ground beef until its about 2/3rds done.
- Season with a bit of salt & pepper.
- Add thinly sliced onion and tomatoes, allow them a few minutes to cook down a bit.
- Then add celery, you want the celery to retain a little crunch so it should cook for just a few minutes.
- Add macaroni and stir well to combine.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
See another variation of this recipe with this video:
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 25, 2013 1:08 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat