Here’s a salad recipe perfect for the holidays – Chicken Waldorf Salad! Some may call it Chicken and Apple Salad. There’s also a couple of variation for this dish as you may add grapes.
Health facts: This is a low-calorie meal and the chicken adds protein.
- chicken - 2 cups diced and cooked
- apples - 2 red, cored, amp, diced
- celery - 2/3 cup, sliced
- chopped walnuts - 1/2 cup
- Mayonnaise - 2/3 cup
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- salt and pepper - to taste, 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, apples and celery.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
- Sprinkle with walnuts just before serving.
cookingguide’s video below has both green and red apples for this salad recipe
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 24, 2013 4:52 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat