Here’s a recipe perfect for Miracle Noodles - Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo. You can use left-over roasted chicken for this meal or simply enjoy this cream-based pasta.
- Miracle Noodles Fettuccini -
- roasted chicken -
- Ramano cheese - 3/4 cup grated
- butter - 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup
- heavy cream - 3/4 pint
- salt and pepper - (to taste)
- garlic salt - 1 dash
- In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted to thicken the sauce.
- Add roasted chicken strips.
- Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately.
Here is LauraVitalesKitchen Video on how to cook Fettucine Alfredo
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 18, 2013 2:40 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat