If you love Buffalo Wings, you can try this another take on the chicken wings recipe. This one might even better because it’s baked, not deep fried – Baked Garlic Ginger Chicken Wings!
- chicken wings - 5 pounds, 2 sections each, wing tip discarded
- salt and pepper - to taste
- hot sauce - 2 tbsp
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp
- all-purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
- canola oil - in spray
- For the glaze: -
- garlic cloves - 3, crushed
- fresh ginger - 3 tbsp, finely grated
- cayenne pepper - 1/4 tsp, optional
- rice vinegar - 1/2 cup
- brown sugar - 1/2 cup
- soy sauce - 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl, and season generously with salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add hot sauce and vegetable oil, and toss with tongs to coat evenly.
- Add the flour to a large plastic bag, add the wings and shake thoroughly.
- The chicken wings should be very lightly dusted with flour.
- Cover two half-sheet pans with foil, and spray well with the canola oil. D
- Distribute the chicken wings evenly on the pans, and spray the wings with the canola oil to coat.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turn the chicken wings over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until browned and crusty.
- While the chicken wings are baking, add the glaze ingredients to a saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Turn off and reserve.
- When the chicken wings are done, transfer into a clean bowl while still hot, and pour over the glaze.
- Toss until all the chicken wings are coated well, and transfer onto a serving platter.
This foodwishes video is just perfect for the recipe!
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 23, 2013 7:24 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat