Who doesn’t love Banana Chips? I know it’s a lot easier to just buy these chips in the grocery and munch away. But there’s a healthier alternative, without preservatives and frying – Baked Banana Chips!
- bananas - 2, ripe (sweeter), Cardava variety or plantains
- Lemon juice - from 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil - for greasing the parchment paper
- Preheat Oven to 210 degrees F.
- Slice bananas into 1/4 thick pieces.
- Dunk banana slices in lemon juice to coat nicely or spray them with lemon juice.
- Brush a light coat of olive oil on the parchment paper and line the banana slices up.
- Bake for approximately 6-8 hours, to dehydrate the bananas.
- Let cool to make it crunchier.
There’s no Baked Banana Chips available yet online. Perhaps because it takes too long to cook, right? But if you still prefer to make the fried chips, here’s a video:
Recommended Best Sellers
Pyrex 6022369 Storage 14-Piece Round Set, Clear with Blue Lids
Pyres 14-Piece Clear Glass Storage Set Since 1915, experienced cooks and beginners alike have reached for Pyrex glassware products. It all started with our glass bakeware... read more →
Prices are accurate as of May 18, 2013 2:13 pm. Product prices and available are subject to change. Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of any products.
Certain content that appears on this site comes from Amazon Services LLC. This content is provided 'AS IS' and is subject to change or removal at any time.
Not Starving Lets Eat